As member you have a publicly viewable profile page. This page includes information provided by the member, either during the registration process or later on via the User Control Panel.
There are a multiple ways to view a members profile...
- When you see an username click on the name and you will see a dropdown menu which contains an Link 'User Profile' to view the Profile..
- The members list allows you to browse all registered members, and quickly click through to public profiles.
- When logged in, you can also view your own public profile by logging into the forums and clicking on The 'My Profile' Link in the header at the top of the page, to open the User Control Panel.
Which Informations are shown on that Page?
The Public Profile Page is grouped into 5 Tabs.
- About - Shows all Informations the user has provided on his Profile Page such as Real name, gender, Status if User is Online/Offline, Forum Rank, and other.
- Statistics - Shows statistical information such as Joined date, Last Visit, Number of thanks, Number of times this user was thanked and Number of posts for which this user was thanked.
- Last 10 Post - Shows if available the Last 10 Messages the User has written
- Friends - Shows the Friends the User has in the Forum.
- Albums - Shows the Albums (if enabled) that the User has generated.
Personal information such as E-Mail Address or Passwords are NOT shown.